A trusted partner to facilitate lasting change.
There's no magic pill for lifestyle change.
Eighty percent of chronic disease is lifestyle related, and could be prevented, treated or even reversed by changes to lifestyle. Whilst Medical Practitioners may stress the importance of introducing healthier habits, lack of time and resources means they can struggle to provide the hands-on support patients need to introduce (and maintain) the positive lifestyle changes required.
Health & Wellness Coaching complements primary care by providing the ongoing structure and support most patients need in order to:
- Make sustainable lifestyle changes to optimize their long-term health and wellness.
- Think creatively about their future, and discover new ways to learn, grow and contribute.
- Navigate the aging process in order to stay healthy and mobile as long as possible.
- Understand and manage illness or disease so that it doesn't limit their potential.
- Registered Nurse
- Nationally Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC) through the National Board of Medical Examiners and International Consortium for Health & Wellness Coaching
- Certified Health & Wellness Coach through Wellcoaches School of Coaching
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach through Positive Acorn
- Certified Lifestyle Medicine Nurse, American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Certified Lifestyle Medicine Coach (Wellcoaches & American College of Lifestyle Medicine)
- BSN, University of San Francisco
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Leadership, UCLA